Recipe name: Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
Created by: Linda Micomonaco
- ⅓ cup oats, old fashioned
- ½ cups almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 scoops NCN Ultimate Daily Cleanse
- 3 scoops NCN ISO Protein 100, vanilla or natural
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ Tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup NCN Boosted MCT Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
* To make your own pumpkin spice use: 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, tiny pinch of ground cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. In a bowl, soak the oatmeal in the almond milk and apple cider vinegar for approximately 15 minutes.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well using whisk.
4. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs using a whisk.
5. Add the oil and maple syrup to the eggs and mix until just blended.
6. Add the egg mixture, pumpkin puree and the soaked oatmeal to the dry ingredients. Mix using a whisk until well combined.
7. Spoon or scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
8. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||7.4 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||5.2 g||26 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||31 mg||10 %|
|Sodium||277.6 mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||13.7 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2.9 g||11 %|
|Protein||8.2 g||16 %|
|Vitamin A||26 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.