School is back in session, and you know what that means! Busy mornings rushing to get the kids ready, and stressing over the quickest breakfast you can make for them. Think pouring a bowl of processed sugar-laden cereal or hitting the drive-thru is the only thing you’ve got time for? Think again - because fast food doesn’t have to mean unhealthy food! We’ve got a simple, quick and healthy breakfast smoothie recipe you can make in under a minute to give your kids the grade A fuel they need to be grade A students! Packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats, fibre, 39 fruits and veggies, prebiotics and probiotics - breakfast doesn’t get much healthier than this!
Trust us - this shake is so delicious (and secretly nutritious!) that your kids will be asking for it over and over again! Plus, it’s a fact that nutritious breakfasts make kids smarter, healthier and happier - you might even want to steal a few sips for yourself!
With the help of our PREMIUM HANDHELD STAINLESS STEEL FROTHER, you can whip up this smoothie in seconds without having to spend time cleaning out a blender.
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE BREAKFAST PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Recipe name: Healthy Chocolate Breakfast Protein Smoothie
Try to use as many organic ingredients as possible
- 1 cup (250 ml) of almond/cashew milk (or coconut, oat, or organic grass-fed cow’s milk)
- 1 scoop of chocolate VEGAN ALL-IN-ONE PROTEIN (or BOOSTED IMMUNO WHEY or protein powder of your choice)
- 1 tsp of your favourite healthy fat (100% PURE COCONUT MCT OIL, flax seed oil, hemp seed oil or chocolate flavoured fish oil)
- 1 tsp of fibre (ULTIMATE FIBRE RIGHT)
- 2 ice cubes
- Add all these ingredients, minus the ice, to a tall glass or shaker cup
- Using NORTH COAST NATURALS STAINLESS STEEL FROTHER, mix all ingredients together (no need for a messy blender that needs to be cleaned)
- After mixing the ingredients, add the ice cubes and mix again. A chilled shake always tastes better!
- Protein 24g
- Fat 16g
- Omega-3 1.5g
- Omega-6 1.5g
- Fibre 12g
- Sugar 13g
- Rich source of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Prebiotics & Probiotics